Not super high - and even if a PG women gets zika, there's a 90% chance there are no issues. 10% is still a too high risk but people don't realize the vast majority of PG women...(more)6-16-2016 8:42am
infected with zika won't have a child with microcephaly or issues.
My friend/coworker is pregnant in south florida and she's pretty freaked out. She feels like she needs to leave during the early parts of the pregnancy--like for 5 months--and go...(more)6-16-2016 8:45am